Wednesday 16 May 2012

Geri Halliwell, Ginger Spice – Topless Swimming Pics


I get the Spice Girls confused, I thought Geri Halliwell was Slutty Spice, but it turns out she was Ginger Spice, I guess Slutty Spice was the one who married the soccer player. Geri’s getting up in years but she makes a fantastic Milf as she has a great spice rack – it’s on display for us in these topless swimming pics the paps got of her. With J-Lo’s titties up earlier today, I’m declaring it Milf Monday here at Peeperz.

Again, nice titties Ginger Spice, I mean this is probably another staged shoot for some tabloid attention. Girl, I”m assuming you want the validation now that you’re a washup, though I guess you have have millions from your 90′s girl group days, I know you just want people to remember who you are. We perverts still love you Ging, take out the lovesacks for us anytime.




No comments:

Post a Comment