Tuesday 15 May 2012

Whitney Port Bikini Malfunction To Make Your Dick Happy



I had to wiki this chick to know what the hell made her famous and I’m so underwhelmed with the actual results that I’m just gonna do a shitty copy paste job:

Whitney Eve Port (born March 4, 1985)is an American television personality, clothing designer, and author. She is known for being one of the main cast members on the former MTV reality series The Hills. She was the narrator and main star of the former MTV reality series spin-off, The City.

Amazing, right? I’ve taken dumps that deserve more fame than this girl, then again she is prettier to look at than the remnants of my breakfast burrito, but not by much.

Here she is lounging around a pool in some posh locale when her bikini decided to jump ship. If I were her bikini I wouldn’t want to be around her either. Thankfully, some paparazzi type person was hiding in the bushes ready to capture the whole thing for our viewing pleasure. What Whitney Port lacks in talent she makes up in tit.

Can you tell I’m in a shitty mood today, my gas sniffing hangover is making me channel Bucky’s mean streak. Whatever, who cares, enjoy these nip slips. Even if they are from someone who contributed to the downfall of television by starring in garbage like The Hills and The City.












No comments:

Post a Comment